11/10/14

Innovation Hour

I am writing a novel for Innovation hour. I like the mystery I added into my novel You are completely lost one what is happening. Until you get to a certain part in the story you find out what has happened. I wonder If I could be more descriptive on the character's and their characteristics. The story is come out nice I will put a copy of the book on the site after it's done publishing, but it's turning out great.

Here is what I got so far:
It’s hard to believe what has happened all because of me. I’m just a little boy I didn’t mean this to happen. If only I knew then what I know now. It wasn’t always like this until hat on moment. I’ve always lived by the pond in the forest with my family we had a farm with goats and cows. We also grew corn but my favorite thing was the pond. That pond was like a key or sign to a wonderful life, I would always look in their and see the different type of fish in their. I named every fish. I named the bluegill Clyde, the puffer fish Susan, The goldfish lucky, and my favorite is the tuna fish it was small and tiny. I’m the shortest in my family just like the tuna. I always got the short straw. That’s why I named the fish after me Fred Flinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment